Be amazed by our unique offbeat experiences
Get ready to be amazed by our unique offbeat experiences
Beyond the beauty of our palm-fringed beaches, Barbados offers a bucket list of activities that you can make yours.
Discover. Explore. Experience and add to your bucket list
With over 70 miles of coastline and the warm, azure waters of the Caribbean, Barbados offers excellent conditions for sailing and a huge fleet of vessels from which to choose – from the sleek, luxurious mega catamarans and exhilarating ocean racers to the smaller, more intimate “take-it-easy” sailing cruises.
If you prefer to stay on land, you can explore the island’s underground wonders of Harrison’s Cave, or visit one of the many plantation houses. We have something for nature lovers and conservationists too, you can visit Andromeda Gardens, the Flower Forest, Hunte’s Tropical Gardens, Orchid World and the Barbados Wildlife Reserve.
Take full advantage of the island’s activities, such as:
- Deep-sea fishing – enjoy the thrill of hooking “the big one”
- Swimming with the sea turtles
- Take an island tour with a guide to see historical sites
- Learn to surf…Learn to swim
- Snorkelling- an activity the entire family can enjoy
- Enjoy an adventure in a real submarine
- Hire a car and explore the island’s offbeat paths and mingle with people
- Pamper your taste-buds with local foods like Bajan ‘pudding and souse’, fishcakes, sugarcakes, sweetbread and rum.
- Plan a shopping day to one of our duty-free shops or local craftspersons
Choose one or create an exciting mix- the island is yours to explore, so go ahead and enjoy!
Arts & Crafts
Stay in touch
Stay informed with monthly updates on the latest events and activities in Barbados.